You can create multiple profiles on Google Chrome to keep things separate, and here's how to do it.
If you use Google Chrome as your main browser, you probably didn’t know it, but you can create multiple profiles. You may want to do this to share your device with other people without the need to create a new Windows 10 account.
Also, the ability to use multiple profiles can come in handy if you have more than one account, and you want to keep your things (such as work and personal) separate.
In this guide, you’ll learn the steps to create new profiles on Google Chrome on your Windows 10 device.
To create a new profile on Chrome, use these steps:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Profile button on the top-right corner.
- Click the Manage people option.Chrome profile settings
- Click the Add person button.Create a new profile on Chrome
- Type a name for the new profile.
- Select an image to identify the profile.
- Click the Add button.Set up a new profile on Chrome
Once you complete the steps, the new profile will open as an entirely different process, which can include its own settings, bookmarks, history, passwords, and cookies.
You can always repeat the instructions outlined above to create additional profiles.