Useful Google Analytic Dashboards
Dashboards give you an overview on how your properties are performing by displaying summaries of different reports as widgets on a single page. With a dashboard, you can monitor many metrics at once, so you can quickly check the health of your accounts or see correlations between different reports.
To view and manage your dashboards, use the Dashboards menu on the left, found under the Home tab. (Copyright google.com)
The following links will get you started when you want to create custom dashboards so you can analyze different data.
9 Valuable Google Analytics custom reports
- Better Adwords - This combines Adwords acquisition data with revenue data under one roof, and saves you going back and forth between different reports.
- Browser Report - This report shows how different browsers are working for your site in terms of visits, revenue, bounce rates and purchases.
- Google Analytics time of day report - Using this you can see which days of the week are most popular, and use the data to experiment with your publishing schedule.
- Google https Change Impact - Google's decision to encrypt search referral data means that many sites now have a lot less to work with when tracking SEO keywords.
- Keyword Analysis - This report looks at your most popular keywords (minus the ones that Google isn't telling you about) and shows visitor metrics, conversion rates, goal completions and page load time.
- Link Analysis - Helps you to see which of your inbound links are sending the most valuable traffic, showing visits, goal completions and more
- Referring Sites - Shows referring sites alongside goal completions and conversion rates.
- SEO - Non-branded - This report strips out the branded keywords and shows visits, goal completions and revenue. You'll need to go in and edit the report to exclude your own branded keywords.
- Should I go Mobile? - You can judge from metrics such as pages per visit and goal completion rate and decide whether a mobile site is ready. The answer is very probably yes for most sites.
Behavior Google Analytics Dashboards
- Visitor Behavior - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
Brand Google Analytics Dashboards
- Brand Awareness - Source Koozai koozai.com
- Brand Engagement - Source Koozai koozai.com
Blog Google Analytics Dashboards
- Wordpress blog dashboard - Source Yoast Yoast.com
Content Google Analytics Dashboards
- Content performance - Source Blue Riot Labs Blueriotlabs.com
eCommerce Google Analytics Dashboards
- eCommerce Dashboard - Source Portent Portent.com
- Daily dashboard - Source Justin Cutroni Cutroni.com/blog
- Site Conversion - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
- Revenue Dashboard - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
Geography Google Analytics Dashboards
- Geography Dashboard - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
Example Social Media Dashboard
Example Social Media Dashboard
Lead Generation Sites Google Analytics Dashboards
- Lead Gen Dashboard - Source Portent Portent.com
Mobile eCommerce Google Analytics Dashboards
- Mobile Dashboard - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
PPC Google Analytics Dashboards
- PPC Dashboard - Source Koozai koozai.com
- PPC Report - Source Koozai koozai.com
SEO Monitoring Google Analytics Dashboards
- 360 SEO view of data - Source SEO Book SEOBook.com
- This week VS Last week - Source Blue Riot Labs Blueriotlabs.com
- SEO Dashboard - Source Koozai koozai.com
- Organic Search - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
Site Performance Google Analytics Dashboards
- Geek Dashboard - Source Justin Cutroni Cutroni.com/blog
- Site Usage - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
- Weekly overview - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com
Social Media Google Analytics Dashboards
- Social Dashboard - Source Mike Meisner mikemeisner.com