Outlook for Office 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016 Outlook 2013 Outlook 2010 More...
If your email recipients see only part of your name, such as your first name, but you want them to see your full name, you can easily make the desired change. The display might show only part of your name if you did not type your full name when you first set up your email account.
- In Outlook, choose File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Select the email account that you want to change, and then choose Change.
- You can change your name on the POP and IMAP Account Settings screen. We recommend leaving the Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server values alone unless you have a reason to change them.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced to change other settings, such as the default ports used to send and receive mail, server timeouts, and sent and deleted items options
- When you're done making changes, click Next. Outlook will send a test email with the subject Microsoft Outlook Test Message. Once the test email is sent successfully, click Close, and your changes will be saved.