Website Update Retainer Service
Ask yourself these questions
- Do you find that your site is out of date and that you cannot or don't have the time to update it?
- You don't have control of it?
- Cannot get hold of the company or individual who designed your website?
If any of the questions answer YES then read on...
Keeping a website updated helps you...
- Keeping you ahead of the Competition.
- Show new products and services
- Keeps customers aware that you still exist
- A website is also a communication tool for your customers and suppliers
There are many ways one can do this:
- Once a month newsletter
- Updating content with new information
- Adding new products and services
- Press Releases
- Company news/events
- and more...
This is only a brief idea as to where this could lead.
The possibilities are endless and of course unique ideas for your business are important.
What you need to know
- Decide on a budget. Our retainers start at 2 hours per month. (contact us for more info on various options)
- Enter into our retainer agreement.
- As work is sent in, we prioritize this for retainer clients.
- Retainer hours do not accumulate if not used.
- Retainer contracts terms are set at 4 months minimum.
- Payment by debit order only.
- We are committed to support all clients equally, urgent requests are however prioritized.
- Work is carried out Mon-Fri, 09h00 to 17h00.