Tools for managing your website
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: We do not endorse these products, but have found them useful for managing our business. Its always a good idea to have the right tools to manage your website. The tools below are what we use on a regular basis and have helped us streamline our business.
- ACDSEE - Image management
- FastStone Viewer - An image browser, converter and editor that supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, TGA and camera raw files. It has a nice array of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, musical slideshow and much more.
- Shrink O’Matic
- Taking screenshots use this tool web-capture.net
Social Media Management
- Google+ Tweet - Post to Twitter and Google+
- G++ for Google Plus - Post to Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Sprout Social - Social Media Management - This is one of the best tools that I have seen on the internet. Sprout Social allows you to take your social media presence from 0 to 100 very quickly. You log into a dashboard hosted on their server, and from that dashboard you can control all of your social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter.